Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fly Butterfly

Hi! Hope you are having a nice weekend. 
I wanted to share another Sweet Pea Stamps creation.
This time I used Fly Butterfly by Ching Chou Kuik.
I really LOVE Sweet Pea Stamps and have always loved Fantasy Art.
 Coloring these lovely images makes me smile
as I watch the images come alive.


I used a  few new color combos I learned from the very talented Randi.
I was able to take a class from her a while back at
Paper Tales, a super cool
store in San Diego, CA. I also took another class 
there last week, hopefully I will have my creation finished 
later this week to show you.

Be sure to come back in the next couple of days as 
I will have something from Craft's and me 
and a Surprise from The Burtonesque Dolls on Tuesday March 29th.

This card is being entered into the following Challenges:

Thanks for looking!


11 comments:

  1. hi
    great work, the colourcombo and al the details on the card Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - the flowers add the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at SPS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning, i love sweet peas there such beautiful images. Also thanks for link on your sidebar, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just wonderful just love the colours and the design is just perfect for our theme!!

    Thanks for joining us over at SPS. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this time over at Sweet Pea Stampers. Good luck!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creation is a masterpiece!! Randi is a wonderful artist, lucky you!!!

    Thanks for joining us at In A Sweet Pea Dream!
    KymKreates
    DT Sweet Pea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosa, what a gorgeous card you have made here. I might have to go and look for this stamp sometime as I haven't got this one. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card the colours are awesome.
    Thanks for sharing with us at SPS, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. my goodness i love your deep dark colouring on this make, stunning work

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is so beautiful I love the colours and the shading on the background of the image. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)