Friday, August 5, 2011

Garden of Good & Evil

Welcome to  Forever Night Challenges  Freaky Friday Challenge

http://www.gpb.org/files/images/stateofthearts/oct04/jack.jpg

Midnight in the Garden of Good n Evil
Anything Goes
Time to create your good or evil side.  
You can create any project, card, tags, scrap-layouts anything goes!
Can't wait to see your good or evil projects.

Sponsor:  Shannin's Creative Corner
Winner will receive a set of 4 red and black flowers
I choose an image that could be either Good or Evil
  This is Violet Angel by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith
available at Crafts and Me Stamps.
I made her into a bookmark as I am in need of some, she is
now saving my place in The Hobbit.
I colored her with Copics of course!
The back ground is Glimmer misted and stamped
with Tim Holtz scrolls and wings.
It has also been distressed and edged with
black soot distress ink.
You will have to decide if she is Good or Evil!
Can't wait to see what YOU create!
I am Also entering this into Crafts and Me Challenges
Anything Goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! :)