Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Time Bandit!

This week at Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls
We are celebrating the Art and Works of
Terry Gilliam.
Terry Gilliam, is a wonderful Artist/Animator, Actor, and Director.
I'm sure many of you will know him from the Monty Python team,
but since then he's directed some of the most fantastical fantasy films ever made.
The Challenge is to Create a Card/Project based on any of Terry Gilliam's Work.

The Design Team has come up with some wonderfully
Fun creations, so be sure to check them all out.
To be honest with you I personally am not too familiar
with his work. I have only seen Time Bandits, way back
in the 80's. I remember it being a fun crazy movie.
So I was inspired to make a Time Bandit.


For my Time Bandit I used Steampunk Boy by The Octopode
Factory and the clock is from Smeared Ink.

Can't wait to see your creations!

2 comments:

  1. Rosa, you ROCKED this! It is absolutely PERFECT!! I love, love, love it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa, you KNOW I'm gaga for anything you do especially since you know how much I love Octopode, but THIS ONE is utter PERFECTION!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)