Saturday, November 5, 2011

Remember

This week at Sweet Pea Stampers we are honoring the past & those lost,
 those you have forgotton, or remember remember the 5th of November, 
please show us what you
REMEMBER,
We will have 2 gorgeous decoupage sheets from The Crafty Purple Frog
for the random winner!!!
 
This one got me thinking to all those I have lost over the last
few years, Grandpa, Aunt Cindy, Aunt Mary, Uncle Jose
and my beloved Wedge earlier this year.
I Love and miss you all. :(

Anyway onto the card.

I just knew I had to use Katerina Koukiotis's
Dreaming of Aquamarine Tides.
It's such a melancholy image.
I really love how it turned out. I even added
a little Diamond Stickles to her eyelashes 
and shell.
Can't wait to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! :)