Friday, December 2, 2011

Nightmare Before Christmas!

It's Friday and that means a New challenge at
 Nightmare Before Christmas ANYTHING GOES
 Anything Goes, theme related. 
Create a Creepy Christmas theme project!
 
And can you believe I did not actually use
anything from The Nightmare Before Christmas?
I have been really into The Walking Dead lately
reading the comics and watching the show.
It has been giving me some really freaky nightmares
so I decided to make a Zombie Christmas ornament!

Here she is
Jingle Brains Betty by Simply Betty Stamps.
Isn't she just Frightening?
And yes she is adorning my....
Nightmare Before Christmas Tree!!!

Here is my whole NBC display.

The FRIGHTENING thing is that this
is just a small portion of my
NBC collection.

Can't wait to see your creations!



 
 

1 comment:

  1. OOOOHHHH I love your ornament!!! And your collection is sooooo cool!!! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)