Friday, January 18, 2013

Something a little Wicked!

Hi! It's been forever since I have had time to play but I finally got some free time. I have been dying to color up this image from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps since I got it last year and this was my first attempt at copic coloring after more than a few months off. Wow am I ever out of practice. Anyway I also wanted to play along with a Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge. And this weeks challenge is anything goes. So here is my Wicked Witch!


It's a pretty basic card with some fun BG papers. I "borrowed" Cheryls Purple dotty BG around the image, sooo much fun to do. Anyway thanks for looking!





3 comments:

  1. Your colouring is gorgeous and your "dotting" looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa! LOVE this! The dotty background is done to perfection! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Hugz, Cheryl

    PS-hope the new year is treating you right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the combination of colours you have used. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)