Thursday, August 19, 2010

Go Kings Go!



Hello blogland! Today I wanted to post a card I made for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #6 Bold and Bright.

My husband is a huge Kings Hockey fan and when I saw this image from Kenny K. I knew I would get some good use out of it. The word stamp is from Stamp Happy.

I decided to go retro Kings and use the purple and gold colors from 1967-1987. My husband will be impressed that I know this. I found the Kings logo online and added gems to make it more regal. With preseason Hockey starting next month I will give the card to my husband to celebrate the new hockey season! Go Kings Go!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card!! Your husband will love it. The colours look awesome. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at KKKG this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rosa! I love this tough guy! Nice touch with the bling, too. Your hubby will love it ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)