Sunday, August 1, 2010

Along came a spider....


I have been wanting to do a challenge at haunteddesignhouse.blogspot.com and when I saw that this weeks challenge was SPIDERS I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

It's not creepy, but spiders give me the creeps and I just love these two images. The spider is Mr. Stripes from Stampotique another great image from Daniel Torrente.
And the spider fairy Gossamer is a digi from Sweet November Stamps, I just love her! Of course I can't forget the spider web, it's from Tim Holtz.

I had fun glimmer misting the background page with Popsicle, Caribbean Blue and Graphite. The Spider web was stamped in black and embossed with Judikins Psychedelic powder. I added a little Glossy Accents hoping it would look like dew on the spider web. Mr. Stripes head and Gossamer's eyes also have some GA on them as well. Diamond Stickles finish off Gossamer's Web Gown and Copics were used for coloring. I printed out a line from the nursery rhyme Little Miss Muffett as I thought it fit perfectly.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is just too cute to be scarey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Rosa! LOVE all of the glitteriness & the glossy accents are a perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Rosa! Mr. Stripes is awesome and a perfect companion for Little Miss Muffett. What the heck is a "tuffet" anyway...lol! The HDH challenges are so much fun. I stalk them religiously, but have never entered. Maybe one day ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)