Friday, June 24, 2011

Playing along with the Dolls

When I saw are challenge at The Burtonesque Dolls
this week: Put Me In a Burton Movie,
I immediately thought about this
really fun image by Kenny K.
Wanda Wicked just screamed Beetlejuice to me!
It must be the stripes. LOL
We all know how much Tim Burton loves those stripes.
I true Burton fan knows about the stripes. ;)
(kind of an inside TBD joke)

Anyway I just wanted to play along for the 
fun of it. So here's my card using
a slightly altered deconstructing jen
Sketch #7. Love her sketches!


Here's a closer look!
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous and very Burtonesque.
    LOVE the stripes and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, love her makeup, her skin tone and her eye colour. Too cool. Very fun concept and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Rosa! How you doing, lady?! Wanda Wicked looks amazing! I love the makeover you gave her! She looks like she just dropped out of Burton film ;D Absolutely too dang cool! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Rosa you are so clever!

    B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)