Thursday, November 18, 2010

Exciting News!


Hi! I have some exciting news to share, I've been chosen to be part of the Design Team at The Burtonesque Dolls!
When I found this blog earlier this year I was sooo excited, finally people that understood my LOVE for Burton. I have had so much fun playing along each week with the fun quirky challenges!

Being chosen as part of the Design Team is a great honor with all these ladies Rebecca Sydney's Sentiments, Ronda, Daneille A.K.A FitterTwit, GlitteryKatie and Tracy O. Along with the other Dolls Betty, Linda, Nicole and Suzi. They are all very talented and I am humbled to be among them. Check out their blogs, such cool stuff! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Here's to an AMAZING design team!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The Dolls are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz, Rosa! I'm am so excited for you, I am practically bouncing off the walls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)