Thursday, November 18, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps Challenge #6


Thanksgiving place cards are challenge #6 at SBS Challenge Blog this week. I Love Thanksgiving it's a nice day filled with family and my other Love FOOD! It's a day that you can just enjoy without the stress of gift giving. Although if you are the one cooking the turkey then you may be stressed ( Thanks Auntie, Love your Turkey). I am charge of the rolls every year so that is not hard at all. Anyway I hope whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not that you all have a great day and enjoy your family. I can't believe it's next week.

So here are the place cards I came up with for the boys, my husband Matthew and our Godson Sebastian. I used adorable Thanksgiving Jude for Sebastian's place card and ultra cute Thanksgving Peter for my Husband's. I will have to come up with some place cards for the ladies and my uncle as well. Notice I used my New Spellbinder Nestabilities Labesls Seventeen to cut out the place cards? Gotta Love those Nesties. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking! :)