Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Valentine!

Hi! I'm here today with a B-day Valentine for another
As you may have already figured out the challenge 
was to make a Valentine Birthday Card, but it was a double whammy... 
Create a Valentine Birthday card with a color combo... 
the color combo being Black, Pink, and Turquoise! 


I used Rio Valentine from the Emo Valentine collection,
I just love that look on her face! 
I also got to use my new Classic Heart Nesties 
and my Tim Holtz Paper Rosette Alerations.
This card is perfect for this month as
I have a few birthday cards to make, 
the first being for my 85 year old Grandma.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Firstly loving your new crafty bits and bobs and secondly excellent card. Hope your grandma has a fabby birthday (my gran will be 97 in April eek!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card! It looks so 50's! Just perfect! Awesome work Rosa!

    Thank you for joining us at SBC this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking! :)